This website respects the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
This section presents the policy of this website regarding the collection and processing of personal data in connection with your use of this site.
What is Personal Data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is considered as being identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified. This includes all information about your identity such as your name, your e-mail address or postal address, your customer number and online identifiers. Information that cannot be linked to your identity (such as the number of online users), on the other hand, is not personally identifiable information.
Collection of Personal Data
The pages on this site are provided mainly for information purposes and the site does not, automatically or otherwise, collect or process any personal data about you as you visit this site.
However, we may collect and process your personal data when:
- it is provided by you in the “contact” form and when you leave a comment – insofar as we obtain consent for the processing of your personal data, Art. 6(1) lit. (a) GDPR serves as the legal basis for data processing.
- to fulfil a legal obligation – insofar as we process your personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation, Art. 6(1) lit. (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis for data processing.
This website can collect the following personal data:
- Email address
Your personal data is collected solely for the purpose of replying to your questions in a correct way.
When you contact me via the contact for, your email is stored for 14 days to ensure that I have managed to respond to you completely and is deleted after this period.
When you leave a comment, your data is stored for the period the comment is on the page. You can ask for its removal anytime by using the contact form and it will be removed in maximum 5 working days. At that point your personal data will also be deleted.
The email address requested on the “leave a comment” form will not be posted on the website together with your comment. It is requested only for the purpose to be able to respond to your comment directly too, in case it needs clarifications.
Your name, requested on the “leave a comment” form will be presented on the website, near the comment and will remain there for an unlimited period of time, until the comment is erased (by me or at your explicit request). It is your option if you give your entire name or just your first name. Comments that are offending to any person (me or third parties), racist, injurious, etc. will not be published.
Transfer of Data to Third Parties
In principle, we do not transmit personal data to third parties. However, as far as we are obliged by law or by court order, we will forward your data to the Authorities entitled to receive information.
Links to Other Websites
This site may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are separate from this site and do not operate under this Statement, but have their own privacy policies, data protection statements or similar announcements/devices. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, statements and announcements/devices or the lack of them or your use of such websites. Please check these policies, statements and announcements/devices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
According to GDPR, you have the following rights.
- Right of access: According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. If such processing is available, you may also request further information about the processing from us.
- Right to rectification: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to rectification and/or completion if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure / to be forgotten: According to Art. 17 GDPR, you also have the right under certain circumstances to demand the deletion of your personal data stored about you.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain conditions, you may request, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you are also entitled, under certain conditions, to receive the personal data that you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit it without any obstruction from us to another person in charge.
- Right to object: According to Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data on certain occasions.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to address a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data relating infringes GDPR (in Romania, it is Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal – ANSPDCP).
Status of the policy: May 2018